Wed, 26 Oct|
Spark Workshop: Planning for Christmas Campaigns
Get your social media campaigns for Christmas and other important dates done & dusted!
Time & Location
26 Oct 2022, 10:00 – 12:00
Manchester, Blackfriars House St Marys, Parsonage, Manchester M3 2JA, UK
About the event
Christmas is coming (alongside other very important dates)Wouldn’t it feel good to have your social media planned for the busiest time of year?
The Planning Your Christmas Campaigns Workshop, delivered by founder of Digital Flamingo, Brianna Harvey, will make what’s normally a stressful time of year for many businesses a lot less overwhelming when it comes to effective social media marketing – so you too can have a more enjoyable festive season!
We will cover:
- Determining key dates - and it’s more than just Christmas!
- Picking our best promotions – what are we shouting about?
- Scroll-stopping visuals - not as scary as it sounds for us non-designers.
- Scheduling – getting the right message across at the right times.
- Beyond the promotions - there’s more to social media than selling.
Plus, you get the added bonus of discussing ideas and getting feedback from peers, so you don’t have to go at it alone.
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!