Wed, 07 Sept|
Christmas Campaigns Planning Workshop
Get your festive season social media campaigns planned now for less overwhelming, more effective marketing this year!
Time & Location
07 Sept 2022, 12:00 – 16:00
Ashton-under-Lyne, Stamford St W, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 7FW, UK
About the event
How would you like to:
- Plan better content for more effective Christmas campaigns
- Stop worrying about what to post each day
- Have one less thing to stress about during the busiest time of the year
- Have a chance to look at audience/industry trends and capitalise on them
…so you can have a less overwhelming, more enjoyable Christmas period too?!
It may seem crazy for some to plan for your Christmas promotions in September, but actually, now is THE TIME to get it all done and dusted.
Join us for the Christmas Campaigns Workshop on 7th September from 12-4pm at Ashton Old Baths* to get your social media campaigns planned out and ready to go this festive season, so you can spend more time doing what you do best and actually enjoying the most wonderful time of the year, too!
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Determining key dates - and it’s more than just Christmas!
- Picking our promotions.
- Design, design, design - not as scary as it sounds for us non-designers.
- Scheduling – Getting the right message across at the right times.
- Beyond the promotions - there’s more to social media than selling.
Topics are broken down in a way to make planning easier and totally do-able for any business.
A festive-themed lunch will also be provided!Who is it for?
Ideal for product-based businesses but those in the service industry who want to get ahead this holiday season will also benefit!
If you are wanting to get organised with your social media marketing for autumn/winter and are willing to put the work in now to enjoy the season ahead, then this is for you.Why is it important?
Each year, we say "Online shopping will be bigger than ever!" Well, if the last few years have showed us anything, it’s that this will certainly be the case in a big way!
It has never been more important for businesses to have that digital presence, to not only put themselves in front of potential buyers and be able to compete, but to help bring in the Christmas spirit in what has been a crazy year for many.Sign up now!
Limited spaces are available to this one-time event. Sign up today to secure your place!
*Pay & Display parking available around Ashton Old Baths - £2 all day, cash only